Established in 1948, Douglas Laing is a proudly independent, family owned Scotch Whisky business in its third generation. The Remarkable Regional Malts are the ultimate distillation of Scotland's Malt Whisky regions; each bottling embodies the overarching characteristics of the region it is sourced from. If a Single Malt is a violin, a Blended Malt is an entire orchestra!
This kit contains one 50ml of each of the Regional malts;
- The Epicurean is a marriage of some of the finest Lowland Malts; a marriage of the best that the East and the West of Scotland have to offer. This small batch bottling is proudly without colouring or chill-filtration and bottled at 46.2% ABV. Zesty, fruity, fresh and vibrant, it's the life and soul of the party!
- Timorous Beastie is most certainly not for the fainthearted! This non-coloured, non-chill-filtered Small Batch bottling is a marriage of appropriately aged and selected Highland Malts - including, amongst others, those distilled at Glen Garioch, Dalmore and Glengoyne distilleries.
- Scallywag is a Small Batch bottling created using only the finest Speyside Malts including - amongst others - Mortlach, Macallan and Glenrothes. Bottled at 46% alcohol strength and non-chill-filtered, this adventurous dram has a distinct rich, dark colour extracted from the fine Spanish Sherry Butts used during maturation.
- The Gauldrons Campbeltown Malt Scotch Whisky tells the story of the eponymous dark, stormy coves on Campbeltown’s west shores, and literally means “Bay of Storms”. A marriage of the finest Campbeltown Malts, bottled in very small batches at 46.2% ABV, and proudly without colouring or chill-filtration.
- Rock Island is a Small Batch bottling created using the finest maritime Malts including those distilled on the esteemed Islands of Jura, Islay, Arran and Orkney. Bottled at 46.8% alcohol strength and traditionally without colouring or chill-filtration, this dram has a truly maritime and oceanic character of sea-salt, sweet peat, smoke, honey and pepper.
- Big Peat is a feisty Islay character with a sweet side. This is a small batch bottling, without colouring or chill-filtration and only contains Islay Malt Whiskies, including Ardbeg, Caol Ila, Bowmore and (even the now closed) Port Ellen to name but a few!
6 X 50ml
While Quantities Last
Price Includes All Taxes
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Both Purchaser And Receiver Must Be Of Legal Drinking Age