One of the earliest to establish itself as a regular producer in the Speyside region, the Glenburgie Distillery first started to produce spirit in 1829. Originally called Kilnflat, the distillery was renamed Glenburgie in 1878 after a period of disuse.
The distillery is located South of the A96 between the town of Forres and Royal Burgh of Elgin, near the village of Alves. Overlooking the Moray Firth, the Glenburgie Distillery is situated within a mile of the sixteenth century Burgie Castle.
For a short time Glenburgie Distillery also produced another single malt, Glencraig. The Glencraig spirit was distilled using the now exceptionally rare Lomond stills and is available in our 'Rare Old' range.
While Quantities Last
Price Includes All Taxes
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Both Purchaser And Receiver Must Be Of Legal Drinking Age