IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING & DELIVERY

Compass Box - Great King Street Glasgow Blend

Regular price $70.00

Compass Box - Indie Bottlers

In his 1930s book ‘Whisky’, Aeneas McDonald teaches us that Glaswegians historically preferred fuller bodied and more flavour- packed whiskies than people in other parts of the world. Like the Artist's Blend, the Glasgow Blend boasts a 67% single malt content with  lowland grain whisky making up the remaining 33%. Inclusion of malt whisky matured in Sherry butts and an Islay single malt of a powerfully peaty nature has made this a blended Scotch whisky like no other.

Nose: A whiff of peat greets the nose first but underlying the peat are wisps of fruit in the form of stewed berries and figs.

Palate: Full, rich and smoky on the palate, with notes of baking spices and Sherry wine character

Finish: Medium length. Hints of oak tannins, mineral and dry. Fruit fades away.

750ml
43% ABV
While Quantities Last
Price Includes All Taxes
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Both Purchaser And Receiver Must Be Of Legal Drinking Age

NEED ASSISTANCE?

VISIT OUR HELP-CENTER

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Close (esc)

TOO COLD TO SHIP

Brrrrrr!

Even whisky has a freezing point. With temperatures dipping below -30 we are unable to ship any orders until January 10th.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need to change or cancel an order please contact us at info@whiskydrop.ca

Cheers!

- The Whisky Drop Team

YOU MUST BE LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO VIEW THIS SITE

Are you of legal drinking age?

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now
Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out